Laser hair removal is an investment, and it definitely pays to make sure you follow our tips to ensure the most comfortable procedure and aftercare!
- Sunscreen regularly, especially on the treated area
- Close shave 24-48 hours prior to the appointment
- Use ice or a cold compress to reduce irritation and redness after appointment
- Self-tan, or use tanning beds 1 month prior to appointment, and avoid tanning for at least 2 weeks after your appointment
- No tweezing, waxing, or threading on the area to be treated
- No skincare, perfumes, deodorants, or antiperspirants on the treated area 24 hours before and after treatment.
We highly recommend following these tips prior to your appointment to receive the best results. For any questions, you can call or email us to find out more!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.